The SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system with its innovative and unique imaging modes – powered by the next generation of UltraFast imaging – leverages 10 years of clinical expertise to help you handle routine to comprehensive exams with ease and confidence.
By analyzing your exam workflow, SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system was designed to maximize comfort and drive efficiency in a busy practice thanks to its ease of use and streamlined ergonomics.
The exceptional image quality of the SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system combined with access to advanced capabilities delivers the level of premium performance you expect and patients deserve.
With SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system, we offer you the best of today’s innovations and the platform for future artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions.
The Innovation without Compromise
Deep inside the SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 system is a powerful processor running on our powerful and exclusive UltraFast technology, inspired by the video gaming industry.
The next generation of the UltraFast technology — introduced on SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system— has 5x more computing power*. The intelligent signal processing can capture up to 20,000 images per seconds1, offering innovative and additional tools to optimize patient management and support diagnostic decisions. Nearly 90% of radiologists and sonographers reported excellent image quality2.
* In comparison with previous Aixplorer™ MultiWave™ systems.
- According to the TechValidate survey conducted in September 2020.
IMAGE ACCURACY & EXCELLENT VERSATILITY
SuperSonic® MACH™ 30
Select from the below to jump to relevant section
SuperSonic® MACH™ 30
Excellent B-Mode Image Quality
The SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system offers excellent B-mode image quality with reduced speckle, regardless of tissue density, and improved lesion conspicuity for enhanced diagnostic confidence regardless of the clinical application. A set of advanced features is available to simplify and accelerate the image acquisition process.
Optimized And Automated Experience
A range of functionalities designed to meet the needs of practitioners.
- AutoTGC – Excellent optimization with one touch button, you instantly optimize the gain for the entire image.
- SuperRes – Enhanced conspicuity offering four levels of adjustment to adjust edge sharpness et improve conspicuity of tissue.
- TissueTuner – Five settings of tissue density to accurately match with the density of the organ scanned resulting in sharper borders and a better delineation of normal and abnormal structures.
- SuperCompound – Fast spatial compounding for smoother images with reduced speckle.
Conventional Imaging Modes
COLOR AND POWER DOPPLER provides ultra-sensitive blood flow imaging in both superficial and deep structures. In addition, Triplex mode gives you the ability to view live B-Mode, Color & Pulsed-Wave Doppler at the same time.
CONTRAST ENHANCED ULTRASOUND IMAGING (CEUS): enables the assessment of micro and macro-vascular blood flow, beyond the capabilities of conventional ultrasound Doppler-based modes.
For Improved Diagnostic Accuracy of Liver and MSK Patients
The SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system features several innovative imaging modes, thanks to its UltraFast imaging leading edge technology. These innovations integrate perfectly with routine workflow and are designed to deliver meaningful added value into imaging and improve patient management. With SuperSonic® MACH™ ultrasound system, you have access to:
- ShearWave™ PLUS Elastography (SWE™ imaging), the most clinically studied shear wave-based elastography technology for lesion characterization (ShearWave™ PLUS imaging)
- Enhanced visualization of blood flow – sensitive, subtle blood flow detection (Angio PLUS imaging)
- Real time imaging mode that allows you to display simultaneously:
- morphologic (B-mode images),
- stiffness (SWE™ imaging),
- blood flow information (Angio PLUS imaging)
- All in the same image on the screen for more confidence in diagnosis (TriVu technology)
- Enhanced visibility for needle real-time placement during biopsy (Needle PLUS imaging)
- Premium image quality through a comprehensive suite of lightweight ergonomic transducers optimized for imaging.
For Improved Diagnostic Efficiency and Confidence for Liver, MSK and Breast Imagers
A platform designed to be the new standard offering enhanced productivity and visual comfort for optimal diagnostic performance and workflow.
- Fast, high quality imaging
- First to offer an intuitive touchpad control and large adjustable touchscreen display
- Enhanced ergonomics designed to increase usability
ShearWave™ PLUS Elastography
Take Advantage of Outstanding Image Quality and Access to ShearWave™ PLUS Imaging, the Reference in Elastography
The ShearWave™ PLUS imaging available on the SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system sets new standards in ultrasound. This real-time technique is capable of measuring non-invasive tissue stiffness making exams easier and more comfortable for the patient. It is the only technique that helps you to visualize, analyze, and quantify the tissue stiffness in real-time, on all transducers.
Its key attributes:
- Large region of interest SWE™ PLUS imaging
- Increased SWE™ PLUS imaging frame rates
- Accelerated filling of the SWE™ PLUS imaging box
- Increased penetration to visualize deep lesions
- Preserving the quality of the B-mode
Breakthrough Technology for Breast Health
It has been demonstrated, by nearly 200 peer-reviewed publications1 using SWE™ imaging, that real-time mapping of breast lesion stiffness provides additional diagnostic information to improve the management of patients. SWE™ imaging constitutes a complementary tool for the management of breast cancer patients for:
- Breast lesion diagnosis and characterization2
- Biopsy planning and treatment3
- Therapy planning and monitoring4
ShearWave™ PLUS elastography may aid in the diagnostic work up of breast lesions and thus, positively impact patient management.1 It may also help with targeting lesions during ultrasound-guided biopsy.4
The Advantage We Need Against Breast Cancer: High Resolution Ultrasound with SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 Ultrasound System
“For an elusive disease, this technology has exciting life-saving capabilities, from characterizing lesions to ensuring biopsies are appropriate.”
Innovative Imaging Techniques Improve Patient Outcomes and the Overall Breast Imaging Experience
“When ultrasound sonographers come from other hospitals, they are astounded at the resolution of our ultrasound imaging with SuperSonic® MACH™ system, as well as the added benefits of ShearWave™ PLUS Elastography.”
- Peer Reviewed Articles ShearWave™ Elastography for Breast Imaging. MKG.EC.33
- Berg WA et al. Radiology 2012 Feb;262(2):435-49.
- Mullen R et al. Clin Radiol 2014 Dec;69(12):1259-63.
- Lee SH et al. Ann Surg Oncol 2015 Dec;22 Suppl 3:376-84.
- Plecha DM et al. Radiology 2014; 272(3):657-64.
ShearWave™ PLUS Elastography Other Clinical Applications
More than 160 peer-reviewed publications1 show that SWE™ imaging is a reliable and outstanding diagnostic tool for non-invasive liver fibrosis assessment in chronic liver disease.
- Peer Reviewed Articles ShearWave™ Elastography for Liver and Abdominal Imaging. MKG.EC.337
Muscles and Tendons
With real-time SWE™ imaging, screening and assessment of tendinopathies, both inflammatory and mechanical, can be turned into a quantifiable objective examination.
Clinical studies suggest that SWE™ imaging increases physicians' ability to detect and guide biopsies to areas suspicious for cancer while minimizing the risk associated with the procedure.
Ultrasound is an imaging tool that is particularly well adapted to children because their organs are not very deep. However, conventional pediatric ultrasound exams are sometimes challenging to perform due to small structures that are hard to image, patient movement and/or the inability for young children to perform apnea.
Angio PLUS Imaging
To Assess Microvasculature without the Need of Contrast Agents
Angio PLUS imaging enables the evaluation of organ blood perfusion dynamics to help clinicians characterize abnormal structures & organs.
Angio PLUS imaging leverages the combination of UltraFast imaging and 3D wall filtering to create a leap in ultrasound Doppler imaging performance. Thanks to its ability to detect microvascularization in different types of lesions, this mode could open the door to added clinical information and diagnostic perspectives, in both benign and malignant lesions.
With this ultrasensitive color mode, microvasculature and low velocity flow states that are present within organ tissue can be assessed without contrast agents.
Angio PLUS imaging can be the solution for an advanced exploration of the axillary region and the evaluation of lymph nodes.
Triplex mode gives you the ability to view live B-mode, Color & Pulsed-Wave Doppler at the same time.
TriVu imaging combines real-time simultaneous imaging of B-mode, ShearWave™ PLUS elastography and Angio PLUS imaging, allowing physicians to visualize the anatomy, the tissue stiffness, and blood flow, on the same image simultaneously. This unique mode also allows clinicians access to vascularization-guided measurement of tissue stiffness.
Needle PLUS Imaging
To Perform Your Biopsies with Precision and Confidence
Needle PLUS imaging was developed to provide enhanced needle visualization and introduce a unique functionality: needle trajectory prediction. It is designed to offer more control, and ultimately, additional confidence when performing biopsies.
In practice, Needle PLUS imaging enables you to visualize both biopsy needles and anatomical structures in real time with unrivaled precision, and also predict where the needle is supposed to go. You save time, gain in comfort and reliability.
To Open New Perspectives for Chronic Liver Disease Assessment
SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system also has a suite of liver markers for assessment of viscoelastic properties of the liver.
It allows a quantitative assessment of liver ultrasound biomarkers using the imaging toolset — Att PLUS imaging, SSp PLUS imaging and Vi PLUS imaging — useful for the non-invasive characterization of liver disease severity.
- Att PLUS imaging to quantify the ultrasound beam attenuation in the liver;
- SSp PLUS imaging to measure the intra-hepatic speed of sound;
- Vi PLUS imaging to visualize and quantify liver tissue viscosity.
Comprehensive Family of Transducers for All Applications
This new expanded lightweight transducer family takes ultrasound imaging to a new level. Thanks to new pinless connector ports and re-designed housing, connecting and disconnecting of the probe is even faster.
Curvilinear Transducers With Single Crystal Technology
Our single crystal technology delivers increased bandwidth, wider dynamic range and enhanced sensitivity. The result is uniformity from near to far field even in your technically challenging patients.
Transducer C9-2X, Single Crystal Curvilinear 50 mm
Abdominal, Ob-Gyn, Vascular, Thyroid, and Pediatric applications.
Transducer C6-1X, Single Crystal Curvilinear 60 mm
Abdominal, Ob-Gyn, Vascular, Thyroid, and Pediatric applications.
Linear Transducers with Single Crystal Technology
Our ultra broadband transducers with their unique core acoustic technology and advanced ergonomic design enable exceptional tissue detail in every exam.
Transducer L18-5, 5 Linear 50 mm
Breast, Thyroid, MSK, Genitourinary, Vascular and for Pediatric applications
Transducer L10-2, Linear 38 mm
Vascular, Thyroid, Breast, Abdominal, MSK and Pediatric applications
Transducer LH20-6, Hockey Stick Linear 27 mm
MSK, Vascular, Breast and Pediatric applications
Transducer E12-3, Endocavitary 138°
Endorectal or endovaginal applications
Transducer P5-1X Single Crystal Phased Array 20 mm
Transducer MC12-3 Micro-Convex 18 mm
Vascular and Pediatric applications
INTUITIVE USER EXPERIENCE
Focus on what you see,
and not on what you do with SonicPad™ touchpad.
Powered by the next generation of UltraFast imaging combined with the intuitive SonicPad™ Touchpad for a unique clinical and user experience.
- SonicPad™ Touchpad
- Full HD screens
- Efficient ergonomics
- Minimal audible noise
The revolutionary SonicPad™ Touchpad improves overall user experience. Indeed, SonicPad™ Touchpad has been designed to optimize workflow by reducing user’s movements and examination time.
- User comfort
- Exam Efficiency
- Patient Focus
- Motorized control panel
- Pinless connector ports
- Three-position central brake
- Large front and back handles
Full HD Screens
- The 23” Full HD monitor offers enhanced image uniformity, deeper blacks and refined detail, paired with reliable performance and a longer useful life.
- The 15.6” Full HD adjustable touchscreen makes all the difference when
reflections prevent you from seeing.
Minimal Audible Noise
Noise levels equivalent to that of a bedroom is made possible thanks to optimized cooling fan architecture.
SuperSonic® MACH™ system strives to limit the environmental impact throughout the SuperSonic® MACH™ 30 ultrasound system life cycle. It starts with choosing ecologically responsible subcontractors, reducing the number of components and making sure that used material is properly recycled.