Come and meet us for RSNA 2022!
Medical sessions and symposia taking place throughout the event include:
- Clinical Perspective: 3D-Guided Breast Biopsies and Real-Time Specimen Imaging
Harriet B. Borofsky, M.D.
Sunday, Nov. 28: 11:45am – 12:45pm CT
- Artificial Intelligence in Breast Imaging (CME)
Sarah (Sally) Friedewald, M.D., FACR
Monday, Nov. 29: 8:00 – 9:00am CT
- Options and Tips in Breast Localization
Barry Rosen, M.D., FACS; Colleen M. Madden, M.D.
Monday, Nov. 29: 12:15 – 1:15pm CT
- Contrast Enhanced Mammography: Implementation, Application and Biopsy (CME)
Ryan Gabriel, M.D.
Tuesday, Nov. 30: 8:00 – 9:00am CT
- Advancing Clinical Excellence with ShearWave™ Elastography
Priyanka Grover, M.D.
Tuesday, Nov. 30: 12:15 – 1:15pm CT
- A New Era of Breast Tomosynthesis: Using High-Resolution Imaging with 3DQuorum™ Technology
Stamatia V. Destounis, M.D., FACR, FSBI, FAIUM
Wednesday, Dec. 1: 12:15 – 1:15pm CT