Powered by unique UltraFast™ technology, SuperSonic® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system is designed to improve outcomes, optimize costs, and increase patient satisfaction for all applications satisfaction by offering:
The Power Behind Innovations
Deep inside the SuperSonic® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system is a processor running on our powerful and exclusive UltraFast™ technology, inspired by the video gaming industry. The intelligent signal processing can capture up to 20,000 images per seconds1, offering innovative and additional tools to optimize patient management and support diagnostic decisions.
- Ultrafast™ Ultrasound Imaging, by Jeremy Bercoff (Published: August 23rd 2011 DOI: 5772/19729) https://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/18250.pdf
Clinical Advantages of The Ultrafast™ Imaging Technology In Daily Practice
In all imaging modes based on UltraFast™ Imaging, sequences have been tailored to maximize the reliability of information collected, as well as the efficiency of algorithms applied to raw data. These provides you with:
High-Framerate Real-time imaging modes
High-framerate real-time imaging provides the operators with a great confidence in the correlation between your patient and what is displayed on the monitor during the exam. In addition, high-framerate ultrasound imaging allows the operator to perform quantitative examinations of the tissue, such as tissue stiffness & microvasculature evaluation to assess subtle blood flow.
Reliable information is extracted
In the SuperSonic® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system proprietary modes, the reliability and robustness of the clinical data gathered by the operator used to guide the diagnostic and patient management.
Imaging modes based on UltraFastTM Imaging are, or can be, implemented on all transducers, for all applications, without any technical limitation. Operating imaging modes based on UltraFast™ Imaging requires no compromise between size/depth of box, imaging frame rate, image quality, and dynamic scale.
IMAGE ACCURACY & EXCELLENT VERSATILITY
For increased accuracy & a larger
variety of clinical applications
SuperSonic® MACH™ 20
Select from the below to jump to relevant section
SuperSonic® MACH™ 20
Excellent B-Mode Image Quality
The SuperSonic® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system offers excellent B-mode image quality with reduced speckle, regardless of tissue density, and improved lesion conspicuity for enhanced diagnostic confidence regardless of the clinical application. A set of advanced features is available to simplify and accelerate the image acquisition process.
Optimized And Automated Experience
A range of functionalities designed to meet the needs of practitioners:
- AutoTGC – Excellent optimization with one touch button, you instantly optimize the gain for the entire image.
- SuperRes – Enhanced conspicuity offering four levels of adjustment to adjust edge sharpness and improve conspicuity of tissue.
- TissueTuner – Five settings of tissue density to accurately match with the density of the organ scanned resulting in sharper borders and a better delineation of normal and abnormal structures.
- SuperCompound – Fast spatial compounding for smoother images with reduced speckle.
Conventional Imaging Modes
COLOR AND POWER DOPPLER provides ultra-sensitive blood flow imaging in both superficial and deep structures. In addition, Triplex mode gives you the ability to view live -B-mode, Color & Pulsed-Wave Doppler at the same time.
CONTRAST ENHANCED ULTRASOUND IMAGING (CEUS): Enables the evaluation of organ blood perfusion dynamics to help clinicians characterize abnormal structures & organs.
Innovative Imaging Modes
For Increased Accuracy and a Larger Variety of Clinical Applications
The SuperSonic® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system features several innovative imaging modes, thanks to its UltraFast™ leading edge technology. These innovations integrate perfectly with routine workflow and are designed to deliver meaningful added value into general imaging:
- ShearWave™ Elastography (SWE™ imaging)
- Angio U.S™ – PLanewave UltraSensitive™ imaging
- Needle PL.U.S™ Imaging
- Suite of Liver Tools
ShearWave™ PL.U.S™ Elastography
Take Advantage of Outstanding Image Quality and Access to ShearWave™ PL.U.S Elastography
It is a quick, non-invasive, reproducible exam that provides quantitative measurement and color-coded maps of the tissue stiffness on an anatomic B-Mode image. The added value of our real-time ShearWave™ PL.U.S Elastography to the medical imaging landscape is recognized by major scientific societies1 in ultrasound. It is also backed by a long track record of scientific research with nearly 900 clinical publications demonstrating the value of SWE™ imaging for the clinical management of patients in a wide range of clinical applications.
With ShearWave™ PL.U.S Elastography, you will benefit from a new kind of elastography experience:
- High Framerate real-time imaging2
- Enhanced spatial resolution3
- Increased penetration4
- Dynamic tissue stiffness evaluation (up to 1,200 kPa or 20 m/s) with large, color-coded map.
- ACR BI RADS: Ultrasound (2015), KSUM Guidelines for breast elastography (2014), EFSUMB (2013) and WFUMB Guidelines
- Real time image processing is related with typical frame rate. Current standard for capture is typically 30 frames per second and can go up to 120 frames per second for some conventional ultrasound equipment. The UltraFast™ technology allows for the image acquisition up to 20,000 frames per second.
- SUPERSONIC® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system technical specifications: SWE™ imaging spatial resolution is 2mm for all transducers.
- SUPERSONIC® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system technical specifications: SWE™ imaging Box depth at maximum 12 cm.
SWE™ imaging also constitutes a complementary tool for the management of cancer patients for:
- lesion characterization1 and biopsy guidance
- surgical planning2
- therapy planning and monitoring3
“With mammography, we fail to identify almost half the breast cancers in patients with dense breasts, so we need to use other tools to help improve the diagnosis of cancer in those women (…) There are several features that I like about ShearWave™ Elastography: it gives us additional information about lesions, it improves specificity and therefore improves confidence in our final diagnosis.”
- Berg WA et Radiology. 2012 Feb;262(2):435-49.
- Mullen R et al. Clin 2014 Dec;69(12):1259-63.
- Lee SH et al. Ann Surg Oncol. 2015 Dec;22 Suppl 3:376-84.
ShearWave™ PL.U.S Elastography in Liver / Muscles and Tendons / Prostate & Testicular Lesions / Pediatrics
Angio PL.U.S™ Imaging
To Assess Microvasculature with Astounding Clarity
Angio PL.U.S™ imaging provides a new level of microvascular imaging through an exceptional high frame rate color sensitivity and spatial resolution while maintaining exceptional 2D imaging.
Thanks to its ability to detect microvascularization in different types of lesions, this mode could open the door to added clinical information and diagnostic perspectives, in both benign and malignant lesions.
With this ultrasensitive color mode, microvasculature and low velocity flow states that are present within organ tissue can be assessed without contrast agents.
Needle PL.U.S™ Imaging
For Ultrasound-guided Biopsies with Additional Confidence
Needle PL.U.S™ imaging was developed leveraging our unique UltraFast™ technology to provide enhanced needle visibility and introduce a unique functionality: needle trajectory prediction. It is designed to offer more control, and ultimately, additional confidence when performing biopsies.
In practice it enables you to visualize both biopsy needles and anatomical structures in real time with precision, and also predict where the needle is supposed to go.
Liver Ultrasound Markers
To Open New Perspectives for Chronic Liver Disease Assessment
Quantitative assessment of liver ultrasound biomarkers using the imaging toolset — Att PL.U.S™ imaging, SSp PL.U.S™ imaging and Vi PL.U.S™ imaging — is useful for the non-invasive characterization of liver disease severity.
- Att U.S™ imaging to quantify the ultrasound beam attenuation in the liver;
- SSp U.S™ imaging to measure the intra-hepatic speed of sound;
- Vi U.S™ imaging to visualize and quantify liver tissue viscosity.
Comprehensive Family of Transducers for All Applications
This new expanded lightweight transducer family takes ultrasound imaging to a new level. Thanks to new pinless connector ports and re-designed housing, connecting and disconnecting of the probe is even faster.
Curvilinear Transducers With Single Crystal Technology
Our single crystal technology delivers increased bandwidth, wider dynamic range and enhanced sensitivity. The result is uniformity from near to far field even in your technically challenging patients.
Transducer C6-1X, Single Crystal Curvilinear 60 mm
Abdominal, Ob-Gyn, Vascular, Thyroid, and Pediatric applications.
Transducer C9-2X, Single Crystal Curvilinear 50 mm
Abdominal, Ob-Gyn, Vascular, Thyroid, and Pediatric applications.
Linear Transducers with Single Crystal Technology
Our ultra broadband transducers with their unique core acoustic technology and advanced ergonomic design enable exceptional tissue detail in every exam.
Transducer L18-5, 5 Linear 50 mm
Breast, Thyroid, MSK, Genitourinary, Vascular and for Pediatric applications
Transducer L10-2, Linear 38 mm
Vascular, Thyroid, Breast, Abdominal, MSK and Pediatric applications
Transducer LH20-6, Hockey Stick Linear 27 mm
MSK, Vascular, Breast and Pediatric applications
Transducer E12-3, Endocavitary 138°
Endorectal or endovaginal applications
Transducer P5-1X Single Crystal Phased Array 20 mm
Transducer MC12-3 Micro-Convex 18 mm
Vascular and Pediatric applications
INTUITIVE USER EXPERIENCE
Focus on what you see,
and not on what you do with SonicPad™ touchpad.
The functional design of the SuperSonic® MACH™ 20 ultrasound system is designed to make exams even more efficient and enhances productivity.
- SonicPad™ Touchpad
- Full HD screens
- Minimal audible noise
The revolutionary SonicPad™ Touchpad improves overall user experience. Indeed, SonicPad™ Touchpad has been designed to optimize workflow by reducing user’s movements and examination time.
- User Comfort
- Exam Efficiency
- Patient Focus
Full HD Screens
- 21” Full HD monitor: deeper blacks, refined detail and improved image uniformity.
- 13” touch-screen control: enhances user comfort.
- Motorized control panel
- Four pinless connector ports
- Three-position central brake
- Large front and back handles
Minimal Audible Noise
Optimized cooling fan architecture creates a virtually silent system.